Dan's talks provide clear insights for students, but in a way that relates to them, but also from a real student who is also a real achiever - and someone to look up to. I'd recommend ANY high school or college bring him in to share what he knows!"
2-Time College Speaker of the Year
Featured on ABC's Hit TV Show: "The Secret Millionaire"
Co-Author, Chicken Soup for the College Soul
University of Rhode Island:
Time Management Training for Veteran RA's
Narragansett High School:
Center for the Beginner's Mind (New Hampshire):
Youthbuild of Rhode Island:
Goal Setting for the Active Student
"De-Complicating College Life"
This workshop focuses on fun and simple methods of Goal Setting and Time and Focus Management.
One of the biggest hassles for students (and the administrators who work with them) is allotting time and attention in the right places. This presentation will make them laugh and show them how. Students new to college are overwhelmed with both freedom and responsibility at the same time. Dan teaches them to master both.
- Learn the simplest possible strategy for keeping track of school and life tasks
- Discover the keys to planning that save time and headaches
- Get twice as much done by avoiding distractions with this 1 simple practice
"Champion Student Leadership"
Drawing on his Leadership experience as a Martial Arts Champion, a Business Owner, and a Team Leader - Dan shares all!
Being an effective college leader means first knowing your path - and being able to communicate your vision effectively - while keeping track of all the moving parts. Dan shares his keys for behavior, communication, and organization that make the process of leadership a snap!
- Getting others on board - exactly how to engage the college mind!
- How to motivate yourself that automatically motivates your team
- Keeping others on task without being the "mean boss"
"Achievement and Success for the Active Student"
The topic of goal setting is often associated with fluffy and empty "positive thinking."
Drawing on his experiences starting businesses, competing nationally in the martial arts, and excelling in academics, Dan explains the goal setting process in a strait-forward, interactive way that students and actually use and apply.
- Learn the simple secrets to actually applying goal setting for powerful results
- Connect with your biggest motivational sources to drive success in and out of school
- Develop the systems to track and guarantee progress
"Dan's presentations are great. Students of all grades have enjoyed and benefitted from his humor, stories and insight. He is certainly a professional, and at the same time he relates to the audience remarkably well. We're excited to be bringing in Dan again soon, for the third time!"
Jeffery W. Smith - Assistant Principal, Narragansett High School